Our team of professional Apple iOS and Android developers create applications with modern design and outstanding quality for smartphones and tablets.
The two main mobile OS platforms are Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android. Native apps are developed for their particular platform, taking full advantage of the software and the operating systems’ features. These apps can directly access the hardware of the device such as the GPS, camera, microphone, etc. Fabware writes iOS native applications in Objective-C or Swift, while we create Android-native apps in Java.
Our app developing team consists of experienced app developers, and we use the latest technologies to maximize client satisfaction. Our app designs are modern and easy to use to achieve outstanding user experience. Our clients appreciate our professionalism, short app development time and modern design. We work closely with our clients to find the best solution for every budget.
We build according to Googles and Apple’s guidelines – We take care for example of all the technical and non-technical guidelines that Apple demands from an application.
App development process and timing
Creating a new application takes usually around 3-6 months, and this depends on the complexity of the app. App development consists of 5 key steps:
- Specification – identifying the particular needs of our customer (2-4 weeks)
- Creation – developing design and wireframe proposals (2-4 weeks)
- Coding – developing the app after approving the design and wireframe (6-12 weeks)
- Testing and Debugging (2 weeks)
- Publication- placing the app in the App store and Google play (1 week)
App development – Why choose Fabware?
- We have experience across many industries
- In the specification phase, we can help you to get the most out of your app idea
- We work closely with the client, focusing on their specific needs so that we can create exactly what they imagined their app to be
- We can create your mobile application within 3-6 months
- We use all the latest technologies
- We pay attention to the design and user experience
- We will do everything to achieve maximum Client satisfaction
App development using Bluetooth & Bluetooth low energy (BLE)
At Fabware we have developed apps that communicate with Bluetooth to other devices such as payment terminal devices.
BLE enables personalised, mobile and contactless payment via smartphones.
Smartwatch apps for Apple Watch and Android Wear
Smartwatch apps are extremely popular in health and sports.
Companies who develop a great app for smartwatches can have a competitive edge.
The hardware used in smartwatches is diverse. Apple is a major player with watchOS, but Samsung, LG and Motorola have a large market share too.
Augmented reality apps
Merging reality and images into an app can really excite the customers. AR apps can also be used for business purposes, bringing your brand to the next level!
AR can be used in many fields:
- In museums and art galleries, to let you know more about the exhibited pieces
- In furniture shops, to help you imagine how products would look in your own house
- In the real estate business
- Car industry – virtual car showroom
- To enhance training and other educational purposes
Fabware Development Center